Best IT Support & Security in Singapore
Why choose Sysnet Infocom ?
Sysnet Infocom is your trusted partner for Managed IT End-User Services. So much more than just a service desk, Sysnet Infocom is one of the few IT management Service Providers that offers the flexibility of on-site and remote support. Whatever you need, our dedicated team becomes a true extension of your business.
Our IT Services offering is completely tailor-able to meet you and your organisation’s individual needs. This goes for service levels, service management, the amount of on-site support needed, all the way through to commercials – you can pick the amount of support you need in each area so that you get what you need.
No matter which of our Managed IT Services you utilise, security is central and baked-into it. We offer Vulnerability Assessments to all customers to establish their security footing and highlight the areas that are a risk or need further reviewing. We’ll even help you to fix them, offering industry-leading strategic consultancy, project, and monitoring services to make your organisation impregnable.
TRANSPARENCY & CONTROL
Meeting minutes, tickets, and strategic documents are all available for you to view at any time and in real-time. Through our Self-Service Portal, you can see what’s happening, how we’re performing, and make changes to the services that we’re delivering at the click of a button; including: active and closed tickets, a complete view of your CMDB and hardware asset library
Our Managed IT Services are infinitely scalable so that, no matter the size of your organisation and what you’re trying to achieve, we can support you with it. This includes evolving our offering to meet your changing needs so that, should you need to scale, accelerate growth, or start something new we can be your spark, porter, or catalyst
Tech is an asset, NOT a liability
Many companies see technology as a necessary evil. They know they have to use IT, because, well, that’s just the way the world is.
Sadly, this mindset leads them to view their systems as liabilities to be mitigated against.
But the true trailblazers understand that tech can, and in fact, should, be viewed as an asset.
Tools that can be used to drive efficiencies, improve performance and increase effectiveness, and therefore drive up profits.
The simple fact is that companies that fully embrace the right IT systems can perform up to 30% more efficiently than those that don’t.
And they are exactly the sort of clients we work with day in, day out.
How can our IT Security Consultants help?
Sysnet Infocom experienced and skilled team of certified cyber security consultants offer a range of consulting services which can help your business understand your current security posture and take the necessary steps to ensure the most appropriate security measures to manage those IT security risks.
- Identify security risks within your organisation.
- Determine your risk remediation strategy.
- Track progress of the risk remediation actions.
- Allocate accountability for remediation
- Improve your organisational risk posture.
At the start of the process, we review your existing Risk Management Policy and align both our risk assessment methodology and the Risk Register with your policy. Alternatively, we can create a Risk Register which aligns with ISO 27005, ISO 31000 & NIST SP 800-30 risk management standards. The end result is a comprehensive Risk Register, detailing the vulnerability, risk, impact including worst-case assessment, actions, ownership and resolution dates across your business.
Quarterly vulnerability assessments are a requirement for obtaining and maintaining PCI DSS Compliance certification – a basic precondition for companies accepting credit and debit payments. A Vulnerability Assessment can also be performed in preparation for a penetration test, in order to identify the weaknesses to be exploited by the test.
- Scan – Our IT security consultant team can identify vulnerabilities associated with a range of IT assets, including operating systems, network devices, databases and applications.
- Report – we provide a detailed report outlining each vulnerability, including vulnerable host(s), operating system weaknesses, level of security risk for and our recommendation for remediation.
- Action – while the Vulnerability Assessment does not itself fix any found vulnerabilities, we can then work with you to take the most appropriate course of action.
People represent one of the biggest risks to your organisation’s security. To ensure high levels of protection, your people need to be regularly informed about their roles and responsibilities with regards to security. Our skilled IT security consulting team can deliver a security training based on your existing security controls, with a specific focus on your security gaps or pain areas. We communicate with your people and get them up to speed on security hygiene and best practices for protecting classified data, using strong passwords, as well as avoiding sophisticated phishing and social engineering attacks. We also provide security presentations to specific staff members, tailored to your needs.
- A fully customised training program
- A security awareness training presentation.
- A follow-up quiz to help measure training effectiveness
- Training compliance report
Sysnet Infocomm manage the complete Security Governance process, by:
- Establishing your Security Governance structure
- Identifying membership and formulating your Security Committee
- Creating security monitoring documentation
- Developing Security Metrics and Measurements against your security objectives
- Conducting Management Reviews to track the effectiveness of your ISMS
- Develop your Security Calendar document to identify recurring security tasks and actions
Is your IT a cause of concern? Are your systems slow, maybe even insecure?
Click the button below to find out about how we can help you.
We Offer a Wide Variety of IT Support & Security Services in Singapore. Managed Desktop Services. Desktop as a Service. Centralised IT Services. Managed Office 365 Setup. Security Consulting.
it support singapore, IT Services Singapore, IT Support, IT Services, desktops and laptops in singapore, IT Services, Office 365,